This landmark sixteen room hotel is truly a piece of San Miguel history. Built in 1729 adjacent to the famous Parroquia church in the heart of historic Centro, the wall and fountain of this building have been featured in postcards of San Miguel for decades. Restored and expanded in 2002, this beautiful hotel has 10 individual rooms, and several suites. Additionally, there is a wonderful bar, full indoor-outdoor restaurant, living room, library, kitchen and generous room for staff. The rooftop terraces have spectacular views, including sunset, the valley, and, of course, the adjacent Parroquia.