Invest in a Dream
While San Miguel used to be a well-kept secret, it has finally gotten out that the city is a phenomenal place to live or retire full or part time. That’s why so many people from around the world, particularly from the United States and Canada, are actively buying real estate buying real estate. Investors also love the deals they can get from short-term rental income that can often provide a Return on Investment (ROI) better than 17%.
Why should you consider buying San Miguel real estate?
- With more and more people discovering the wonders of Mexico, many industry experts believe the long-term investment opportunities is San Miguel are too good to pass up.
- The locals are incredibly warm and welcoming to foreigners. And, while Spanish remains the primary language, most residents and tourism workers are already bilingual, making it a more comfortable experience for Americans and Canadians.
- The future of San Miguel is very promising. As more people invest in the local market, additional services and infrastructure will develop to support the trend. This in turn will increase the real estate values.
- There is plenty to do in San Miguel. The near-perfect weather makes it easy to enjoy outdoor activities year-round. Life here means on any given day you can take a dip in the hot springs, hot air balloon, go horseback riding, hiking, bicycle riding, or play some golf and tennis. Then again, you can just relax. Yeah, that sounds good, too!
- And finally, when it comes to San Miguel real estate, there is a growing inventory of homes, villas and condos with extensive amenities.
Begin your home search now!
Live or Retire in Mexico
Today, there are more American and Canadian expats living in Mexico than anywhere else in the world. In fact, it is estimated there are roughly 1 million expats currently living south of the border.
Life in Mexico means taking advantage of the lower cost of living, vibrant culture, and excellent healthcare. If you’ve dreamt about living or retiring in Mexico, now is a wonderful time to invest in San Miguel de Allende real estate.
I’d love to help you turn your dream into a reality. Since 2009 I have been leveraging my experience as a local expat to help clients gain insights to make the best financial decisions possible.
If you’re thinking about buying or selling in San Miguel, take a minute or two to look through my listings. I specialize in affordable luxury homes and villas throughout the city and represent such prestigious development projects as:
Have any questions about moving or retiring in Mexico? As an expat myself, I can tell you all about the benefits of the San Miguel lifestyle. Give me a call today and let’s turn your dream into a reality.