The Best Homes in San Miguel de Allende!
Are you searching homes for sale in San Miguel de Allende, the #1 City in the World per Condé Nast Traveler? You’ve come to the right web site! Here’s why:
- We’re the #1 Coldwell Banker office of 85 offices in all of Mexico multiple years running!
- Greg’s the #2 Realtor in all of Mexico out of 1,200 CB Realtors nationwide!
- Greg is a Realtor-designated Certified International Property Specialist, certified to best help you invest in a foreign country like Mexico.
- Greg’s a Top Producer, a certified CB Global Luxury specialist, and awarded the International President’s Circle award, held by the top 4% of Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Realtors.
- Coldwell Banker sells more homes than Sotheby’s and Christie’s combined, internationally! Why look elsewhere, our track record speaks for itself!
If you’re already searching for a retirement home in San Miguel de Allende, that means you’ve heard of what our vibrant global expat community offers! There’s a reason International Living magazine and Best Places in the World to Retire rank us as a top retirement destination: the affordably abundant lifestyle! Although our entire town is all walking distance, much like a European village, we attract enough international and Mexican visitors (Mexico City’s 30 million residents are under three hours away) that we offer the social, cultural, dining and vineyard options of a city six times our size.
While real estate in San Miguel de Allende might match the prices of the rust belt in the U.S., visitors from the coasts and south find our values astounding. And everyone finds the cost of living amazingly affordable, from service staff—you’ll have that daily maid service you’ve always dreamed of—to the low cost of utilities and taxes, to the affordability of dining out daily, if you like!
Although San Miguel remains among the safest cities in Mexico, gated community homes here prove increasingly popular, offering the amenities—swimming pool, clubhouse, often even a concierge—as well as the security of having a 24-hour doorman. Greg offers more gated community homes, with prices starting at $262,500 USD, than any other Realtor in San Miguel de Allende. Take a look at the Premier Communities tab above and let us show you what a value they can be!
Curious about what neighborhoods are the best value in San Miguel de Allende? See the Listings tab above for homes in Atascadero, Balcones, Centro, Guadiana and San Antonio, traditionally the best investment areas and most popular options among expats. Greg can tell you about more when you talk in person.
And remember, Greg is The Dream Pro: he markets your new lifestyle here, not just a home! Email him with any questions about visiting or living in San Miguel de Allende. With over ten years’ experience as a full-time expat, business owner and bon vivant, he enjoys sharing tips on restaurants, hotels, or the best social event of the week! We’ll see you soon in San Miguel!